- You can enter the park quickly when a ticket controller is present
- Safe payment options with iDeal or credit card
- You will receive your ticket immediately
- We accept both printed and digital tickets. If you’re not able to print your ticket, no problem! Just bring your smartphone or tablet with you to the museum
- Your ticket remains valid for an unlimited time, until the day of your visit
Visiting on Sunday 8 October?
Then please note!
Due to the Hoge Veluwe Loop running event, the Day Tickets for the Park, for Adult and Child (6-12 years), are half price on Sunday 8 October. For the museum you pay the normal price. We advise you not to buy an e-ticket for that day, but instead to buy a ticket at one of the three entrances. The museum is only accessible via the Otterlo entrance on that day.
Parking at the park entrance is €3,30. You can purchase your car park ticket in the Hoge Veluwe ticket desk. For parking in the park, select the 'car day pass'.
Disabled parking ticket
With a disabled parking permit, you can park your car at the Park at no charge and, if you are visiting with an assistant, he or she will have free entry to the Park.
Entrance to the Kröller-Müller Museum is free with this pass For a visit to the museum you only require a ticket to the park.
ICOM/Vereniging Rembrandt (Rembrandt Association)
If you have an ICOM or Rembrandt Association membership card, entrance to the Kröller-Müller Museum and the park is free.
Groups of 20 people or more receive a 10% discount. The group discount is given automatically when you buy your tickets online.
Click here to arrange your school visit. With a CJP or student card, you get a discount only at the reception desk of the Hoge Veluwe. See the price list.